Saturday, April 2, 2016

My Writing Blog

In an act of shameless self-promotion, I should tell you all that in addition to being a cheapskate (and a tasty one), I'm also a writer (I mean, duh, it's pretty obvious from the Pulitzer-level work you've gotten used to here on The Tasty Cheapskate).  This summer I have a YA fantasy novel coming out. You'll hear more about that later (just look under the 'shameless self-promotion' labels when you want to read more). And I super promise to get you some delicious book-themed recipes on this blog as soon as I have a definite release date for my book (see: shameless self-promotion).

In the meantime, if you'd like to check out my brand new writing blog that I designed by my very own self on WordPress in a feat of computery insanity that I wish never to repeat, go here.

jeanknightpace.com

What do I write about? Well, lots of stuff, but for now here's a book hint.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...