Monday, August 8, 2011

Catching Up: Costs

Cheap Eat Challenge, Part 2: Watch as our family of 6 eats on $6/day.

We spent a couple days in St. Louis this weekend. Did I come back with hordes of local recipes to share with you? No. No, I did not. But I did come back ready to catch up a bit. If you're interested you'll find my costs page updated and my menus for the month expanded.

Also, I'm planning on doing away with my shopping lists page. I feel like it's not really helping anyone--me included--since I've been trying to list everything anyone would need to shop for (whether I already have it or not) in order to make what's on my menus. If you absolutely must have the shopping list page, let me know. Otherwise, it's getting the ax.

And tomorrow it's back to food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...