Thursday, December 27, 2012

Snowman Pizza



You know what I'm noticing about themed pizzas. It doesn't matter if Frosty looks like he's put away a little too much eggnog this season with those bloodshot eyes and that flattened top hat. No. No one in the 10 and under crowd cares about those things. They're just happy their pizza looks like something--it brings a little spark to the after Christmas days. And we all need that.

Slice olives for the top hat and buttons/eyes.
Use pepperoni for eyes, buttons (I also put a bunch under the cheese because we love pepperoni pizza.
Our scarf was made of spinach. But I think you could get away with lots of toppings for the scarf.
And the nose was a carrot (well, of course) sliced flat and thin.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little drunk. And now I know what we're having for dinner tomorrow night, so thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all about homemade pizza, so I LOVE this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...