Monday, January 3, 2011

Charities and Other Inspirations

It's January, people. That means this should be easy right? Your wallet is officially closed. Your credit card company is smiling. Your waistline is, er, well let's just not talk about it, okay. But now--now you are resolute. New diet. New budget. You know, until January 5th or so. When the January sales are calling. When your tummy is grumbling. When all you firm resolve melts into a puddle of warm chocolate sauce and ice cream (you know, so to speak. What? Don't look at me. We're talking in 2nd person here, so this is all about you, right? It's not like I received not one, but two different kinds of ice cream makers for Christmas--one little one to put in the freezer for any time ice cream; one big one for parties and, um, big ice cream). Have I digressed?

Seriously, though, if you're looking to save some money, even if you're not looking to spend only $6/day, I hope these recipes help.

And if you do save money and wish to give some of it away, I've compiled a list of charities I think are worthwhile (the list is teeny right now; I'm still researching it). If you know of others, let me know and I'll add them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...