Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Looking for something green? You could always search this blog under spinach or kale or avocado, but here are a few things I've been wanting to try. Just be warned: they're on the unhealthy end.

1. Shamrock Shake. (Okay, so I actually tried this today and it was pretty good. It's been years since I've had a McDonalds shamrock shake, so I can't really remember how it tasted well enough to compare. This much I will say, I made some as the recipe stated and some with a handful of spinach thrown in. There was no taste difference whatsoever.)

2. BYU Mint Brownies. Not sure it can compete with my mint brownies above, but I might give it a try. If I do try them, though, I'm definitely going with butter instead of margarine.

3. Oreo Mint Brownies. Will these be too over the top?

Okay, fine, here are some healthy ones I've been wanting to try too.

4. Spicy Lemon Quinoa with Spinach.

5. Rice and Kale. (I'm making this for dinner tonight.)

6. Spinach Smoothie. My sister says this is good if you're not hoping for something super sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...