Saturday, June 4, 2011

Catching Up

It occurred to me yesterday that I've been grossly disorganized (as opposed to moderately disorganized as is usual) since my kids got out of school for the summer. And so I've spent much of the day catching up in many areas of my life. Which isn't the worst kind of day, but it's the kind where we're nearly into the next day before I'm getting to this blog.

A few things I do have got for you:
-menus for June
-a rather tired version of my shopping list
-Jean's Food Journal renewed--I have skipped it for the last couple of days--my apologies if you enjoy a good OCD read.
-And if you're new here and don't know what's going on, have a look at our Cheap Eat Challenge--one in which our family of 6 tries to eat on $6/day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...