Monday, May 2, 2011

Three Recipes to Cheapen Your Life: An Article in The Dollar Stretcher

Check out my article in The Dollar Stretcher. The Dollar Stretcher, in case you aren't familiar with it, tends to be a great resource for cheapskatery.

And if you're coming from The Dollar Stretcher to have a look around this site, here are a few of my favorite things.

1. Breakfast Cookies. Here's a good one to try. You can check out others under the 'Recipes' bar at the top of the blog.


2. Ranch Chicken Pizza


3. Brownies. Be warned. I have strong feelings about them.


4. 100% Whole Wheat Bread



5. Or pull apart bread for the less virtuous among you.


6. Easy Dinners: Hot Reuben Dip



and...

7. Chocolate Cake. My birthday is this week, so stay tuned, because I'll be getting up something awesome. I take my birthday very seriously (maybe a little too seriously)--middle age and wrinkles on my forehead be darned. Coming very soon, I'll be pitting my two favorite chocolate cake recipes against each other in a cupcake battle. You wouldn't want to miss that, now, would you? Really, you wouldn't. These cakes are awesome.



P.S. I've got a rough menu and shopping list posted.

1 comment:

  1. Yum to all of the above. And Happy Birthday this week! Can't wait to see the chocolate cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...